Young Investigator Awards (YIA)
PRION 2016 is pleased to provide Young Investigator Awards (YIA) for excellent studies based on the evaluation of your abstract and presentation at PRION2016
Under the age of 45 at the time of the congress, May 10 in 2016
- Step 1
- Submit an abstract.
- Step 2
- When you submit the abstract, indicate that you would like your abstract to be considered for the YIA.
There will be a question asking you if you are interesting in applying for YIA or not.
- Step 3
- Complete the on-line registration by February 10, 2016.
Semifinalists will be notified in January by email. There will be an award ceremony at the closing ceremony.
APSPR Travel Award
This travel award aims at encouraging and financially assisting young researchers from Asia Pacific nations to attend and present a paper at Prion2016/APPS2016.
Eligible applicants must satisfy the following requirements.
- Member of Asian Pacific Society of Prion Research (APSPR)
- Below 40 years old at the day of submission
- Presenter of a poster or an oral paper at Prion2016/APPS2016
If you are not a member of APSPR yet, you can become a member immediately under understanding the APSPR bylaws by sending the APSPR membership application form in a pdf file to the Secretariat of APSPR (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following travel stipends will be granted to each successful applicant at the award ceremony of Prion2016/APPS2016.
- International travel: \200,000 JPY (maximum, depending on the travel distance) for several awardees
- Domestic travel: \50,000 JPY (maximum, depending on the travel distance) for several awardees
Ad hoc committee of the Board of Trustees of APSPR will review the applications and select awardees. The result will be notified to every applicant by the end of February, 2016. Name and affiliation of awardees will be opened on the web site of APSPR.
Contact information: Secretariat of APSPR (email@example.com)